|Communications - 12 Tips From Employees To Managers|
| By : Richa||Previous | Next|
| Posted on : 28 Nov, 2005 ||Total Views : 3176|
1. Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 5:00 and then
bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.
2. If it's really a "rush job," run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes
to inquire how it's going. That helps.
3. Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It gives me a
chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
4. If my arms are full of papers, boxes, books or supplies, don't open
the door for me. I need to learn how to perform miracles routinely and
opening doors with my teeth is excellent training.
5. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the
priority. Let me guess.
6. Do your best to keep me late. I like the office and really have
nowhere to go or anything to do.
7. If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret.
Leaks like that could cost me a promotion.
8. If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to be
popular in conversation.
9. If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down. If
fact, save them until the job is almost done.
10. Never introduce me to the people you're with. When you refer to them
later, my shrewd deductions will identify them.
11. Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you could really
change your life.
12. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and it's nice
to know someone is less fortunate.