• Who should worn
• Positive qualities
• Identification of a Blue Sapphire
• Procedure for Wearing
Blue Sapphire - Neelam
Blue Sapphire is the gemstone of Saturn. It is a gem of Kurundan family. It is found in blue, sky, blue, pink and brinjal colours. It is a compound of aluminum and oxygen and due to slight mixture with cobalt it becomes blue.
Blue Sapphire gemstone must be worn by those
• Whose planet Saturn is afflicted or malefic.
• It gives protection from evil spirits.
• It destroy diseases, faults, sorrows, poverty.
• It can give peace to the heart of the man if it is worn near the heart.
• Morality remains firm in ladies who wear blue sapphire.
Tests for Identification of a Blue Sapphire
• Natural sapphires carry within them clear signs of slow crystallization. Like all other precious gems it should have inclusions which should be visible to the naked eye or under magnification.
• The inclusions are generally like 'feathers' or are like finger print impressions. Liquid inclusions looking like lace are also sometimes visible.
• Synthetic sapphires are very common in the market and many traders in order to earn fast money sell them as originals. These are very clear and under magnification show bubble like inclusions. Sometimes feather like inclusions have also seen but they shine abnormally under light.
Procedure for Wearing
Day for wearing
Blue Sapphire should be worn on Saturday.
Time for wearing
The best time to wear a Blue Sapphire is sunset.
Blue Sapphire should be worn in the middle finger.
A defective or discolored blue sapphire causes great trouble to the wearer. Consult with your astrologer before wearing Blue sapphire.