• Who should worn
• Positive qualities
• Identification of a Cat's Eye
• Procedure for Wearing
Cat's Eye - Lahusunia
Ketu's rules the zodiac sign Pisces But in reality it is the sign of Jupiter which is also shared by Ketu. The gem of the planet Ketu is Cat's eye. It is found in many colours. The Cat's Eye having a yellowish radiance and a white band belongs to the superior class of such gemstones. A gem having a white band of light is supposed to be best.
Cat's Eye gemstone must be worn by those
• Who are facing obstacles in business, fear of accidents and despair in life.
• It brings strength, brightness, bravery, pleasure, bliss, prosperity and off springs.
• It saves a man from his enemy and brings victory over them.
• It destroys sorrow, poverty, diseases and calamities and saves from evil spirits.
• Lost money is found again and stays long by wearing cat's eye gemstone.
Tests for Identification of a Cat's Eye
• If a real cat's eye gemstone is put in a dark place, it shines like the eyes of a cat.
• If a real cat's eye gemstone is rubbed against a cloth, its brilliance increases.
Procedure for Wearing
Day for wearing
Cat's Eye should be worn on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Time for wearing
The best time to wear a cat's eye ring is two hours after sunset, or in the evening.
Cat's Eye should be worn in the middle finger of the right hand.
A defective Cat's Eye can cause great trouble to the wearer. Consult with your astrologer before wearing Cat's Eye.