• Who should worn
• Positive qualities
• Identification of a Diamond
• Procedure for Wearing
Diamond is the gemstone of Venus. Diamonds are one of the most powerful gems and can give quick results to their wearers. Diamonds strengthen a weak Venus, enhance the color indigo, and are related to the number 6.
Diamond must be worn by those
• Whom Venus is lord of an auspicious house in the birth chart.
• Diamonds are good for those with Taurus rising or for those with Leo or Aries on the ascendant.
• Help to neutralize the bad effects if Venus, as the lord of an auspicious house, is badly disposed or afflicted.
• Wearing diamonds promotes material happiness, prosperity, comfort, marital happiness, physical and mental purity, patience, fearlessness, and good manners.
• It makes wearers successful, ambitious, and able to live a luxuriant life.
• Wearing diamonds also protects against evil spirits, curses, a snakebite, and Tantric curses.
Tests for Identification of a Diamond
• A real diamond when placed in warm milk cools the milk.
• A real diamond when placed in liquid butter or ghee (clarified butter) at room temperature solidifies the butter or ghee.
Procedure for Wearing
Day for wearing
Diamond should be worn on Friday.
Time for wearing
The best time to wear a Diamond is between sunrise and 11:00 A.M.
Diamond should be worn in the middle finger of the right hand.
A defective diamond causes great trouble to the wearer. Consult with your astrologer before wearing diamond.