Although Rahu rules no sign of the zodiac the zodiacal sign Virgo is its sign. Virgo is in fact assigned to Mercury. Gomed is related to Rahu. Its colour is like the colour of cow's urine. It has also the shade of honey tinged with blackish colour.
Hessonite must be worn by those
• Who want to get success in law practice, court affairs government service
• Enemies can't stand longer before the wearer of Gomed.
• It neutralizes the evil effects of Rahu, and if Rahu is well posited it gives beneficial results during its major period and sub-periods.
• It removes fear, creates clarity of mind, and helps spiritual growth.
Tests for Identification of a Hessonite
• If a real hessonite is left in cow's urine for twenty-four hours the color of the urine changes.
• Real hessonite is devoid of concentric rings of air bubbles.
• Will not have the following: dullness, roughness, hole or dents, flat, black spot.
Procedure for Wearing
Day for wearing
Hessonite should be worn on Saturday.
Time for wearing
The best time to wear a hessonite ring is two hours after the sunset.
Hessonite should be worn in the middle finger of the right hand.
A defective Gomed can cause great trouble to the wearer. Consult with your astrologer before wearing Gomed.