Pearl is the gemstone of Moon. It can be of all the silvery colors of the moon and not just white. The pearl takes on its silvery, shimmering, colors from the colors of the linings of the oyster in which it is grown. Pearl or Moti is used to remove the evil effects of Moon and it strengthens the mind force, increases good sleep and cures insomnia.
Pearl gemstone must be worn by those
• Whose zodiac sign is Cancer or the Moon is afflicted.
• Who find themselves always in blows
• Who suffer from diseases pertaining to eyes, disease pertaining to female sex, indigestion, tiredness, general disease and physical weakness.
• It is much beneficial for the child.
• Wearing pearls would promote marital bliss and prevent newlywed women from crying.
• They often symbolize a happy marriage.
Procedure for Wearing
Day for wearing
Pearl should be worn on Monday.
Time for wearing
Pearl should be worn at Evening, or when the Moon is rising.
Pearl should be worn in the smallest finger of the right hand.
A defective Pearl can cause great trouble to the wearer. Consult with your astrologer before wearing Pearl.