• Who should worn
• Positive qualities
• Identification of a Yellow Sapphire
• Procedure for Wearing
Yellow Sapphire is the gemstone of Jupiter. Sapphire is a cold gem. It is believed that if there are obstructions in getting a suitable match for a girl, she gets married early by wearing a yellow Sapphire. Sapphire represents truth, sincerity and consistency.
Yellow Sapphire gemstone must be worn by those
• Whose planet Mercury is badly disposed or is inflicted.
• Aspect by malefic planet then the emerald will neutralize the ill effects of such influences.
• Girls in the family who have reached the age of marriage.
• It removes the delay in the way of marriage.
• It strengthens the bondage of friendship.
• It brings good luck, peace and prosperity.
• It is beneficial to the patients suffering form fever, cough, rheumatism, mouth's foul smell, and kidney disease.
Tests for Identification of a Yellow Sapphire
• When placed on a white cloth and exposed to sunlight, it gives yellow hue to the spot where the light is reflected.
• If kept in milk for twenty-four hours it does not change color.
• It cures poisonous insect bites immediately if rubbed on the afflicted area.
Procedure for Wearing
Day for wearing
Yellow Sapphire should be worn on Thursday.
Time for wearing
The best time to wear a Yellow Sapphire is Pushya Nakshatra or Shukla Paksha in the hora of Jupiter.
Yellow Sapphire should be worn in the index finger.
A defective Yellow Sapphire can cause great trouble to the wearer. Consult with your astrologer before wearing Yellow Sapphire.