The line of Head
The line of head is one of the most imp lines of hand. This line starts at the edge of the palm under the index finger and flows across the palm towards the outside edge. Often, the head line is joined with the life line at inception.
This line represents the person's mind and the way it works, including learning style, communication style, intellectualism, and thirst for knowledge.It indicates the preference for reative or analytical approaches to information. It also indicates the wealth of the person.
Some of variations of lifeline and its representations are discussed below.
• A head line that rises from the Jupiter, represents people with great brain power, ambition, and power.
• A head line that rises from the line of life indicates people who are very cautious and extremely sensitive.
• A head line that rises inside the life line on the mount of Mars is unfavourable sign - it indicates a frightful worrying nature,conflicting and quarelling attitude.
• A straight and clear head line, denotes practical common sense and a love for material things more than those of the imaginations.
• When straight in the first half, then slightly sloping, it shows a balance between the purely imaginative and the purely practical.
• A sloping head line represents romance, idealism, imaginative work, and Bohemianism. When sloping, and terminating with a fine fork on the Mount of Luna, it promises literary talent of the imaginative order.
• An extremely long and straight, and going directly to the side of the hand (the percussion), the head lines represents high intellectual power and selfish nature.