A For ?B by : Gurpreet Kaur on 13-Oct-2005 Views : 459
Teacher: 'A' for?Pakistani Maths Question Paper...!!!B by : Anonymous on 09-Oct-2005 Views : 519
Student: Apple !!!
Teacher: Jor se bolo
Student: JAI MATA DI
Instructions: -Before Test!B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 421
i) Students found copying will be shot on the spot.
ii)Any student coming late after 10 minutes after the exam starts will be forced to join Al Qayda group.
iii)AK-47's and Grenades are not allowed in the exam hall. Students may keep their daggers, Revolvers and pack of anthrax bombs only for self defense.
Math Exam Time 3 hours Full Marks 100
All questions are compulsory.
1. Abdul was sent to jail for murder .He has 7 wives in his house.
Abdul distributed money to his wives in such a proportion that the youngest and most recent wife receives maximum and oldest wife gets minimum, and each wife gets double of her former competitor. Abdul has 1700 Rupaye left in his house. Abdul's oldest wife needs atleast 25 rupaye per month. Find out the time when Abdul will have to break Jail to come out and earn money so that his wives do not starve.
2. Karim is a Drug seller. Prices per gram of Marijuana, hasis, haroine and LHD s are 50, 60,70,80 Rupaye respectively. Karim offers a discount of Rupaye 20 for his buyers who buys more than 50 grams of drug. If Rahim , a buyer gets Rupaye 37 discount , find out the grams of LHD he bought.
3. Imran tampers the ball thrice per over. He deforms the ball .02% of its original shape each time . Find the percentage deformation the ball due to tampering in a one day series against India in which Imran bowled 9.3 overs.
4. Rauf has a Company named Al Allah Kidnapping & Murder Private Limited. He has to threat 10 people per day over Telephone. 40% of the people he threats are cinema stars in Mumbai, 30% are Businessman in Delhi, 20% are Cricket Players in Madras and 10% are shopkeepres in Calcutta . If ISD charges are rupaye 15, 25, 40, 50 per minute from Rauf's city Islamabad to Bombay, Delhi,Calcutta and Madras respectively and he gets a Telephone bill of 10,230 Rupaya in a month Find out The No of Cinema stars in Mumbai ,threatened in that particular month.
5. A terrorist group has to provide one Ak 47.one AK 49,one Rocket Launcher, 50 Grenades and one pack of RDX to its Ron roots for training.One AK 47 costs 100$; One Ak 49 costs 150 $,A Bazuka rocket Launcher costs 250 $ , grenade is 3 $ each, a pack of Rdx Bomb attached with remote Control is 500 $.
The terrorist group admits 2000 new people every year out of which 30 % are court-martialed. Find the amt of Foreign Money Pakistan Govt has to provide each year to run such a group.
6. If stabilty of democratic Govt. in pakistan is given by the following equation X exp3 +X exp2 -16 = i, where the notations have their usual meaning; Find out x.
7. Probaliblity of a Pakistani prime minister to be shot is 78 %.
Probabilty of a Military general to be shot is 80% .
Find the joint probability of a Prime minister to be shot who is also a Military general.
8) Find out geometrically the area of Paktunistaan using PI Theorem with Osama BIn Ladens Correction (That is taking the value of PI = 786 instead of 3.14....), if Paktunistaan is taken as a heptagon.
9) A 'GHAURI' missile tries to fly from Drass to Kargil which is not too far from Drass (say 100 miles) and is exactly to the East of Drass . The wind is blowing from the South and the speed of the wind is exactly equal to the speed of the airplane. (The speed of the airplane is measured with respect to the air!) The pilot decides to steer straight to Kargil all the time during the flight.
Will the airplane ever reach Kargil ? What if the speed of the wind is k times the speed of the airplane, where k is a positive number (can be greater or less than 1)? Try to sketch the trajectory of the airplane (with respect to the ground, of course) in each of the three cases:
k=1, k1 and k<1.
10) Briefly discuss the Unsolved problem of "Bisection of a Triangle" with a Compass and an unmarked ruler if the triangle is named as KASHMIR.
PAKISTANI MATHS QUESTION PAPER
One teacher said this to his students before the final test. West Indies!B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 415
"A" is for God.
"B" is for me and my wife.
"C" is for the perfect student.
"D & F" are for all other students.
Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies? Did Ur Father Helped?B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 456
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.
Teacher: Did you father help your with your homework? U Run!B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 417
Student: No, he did it all by himself.
The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present. Yes & No!B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 416
The student: I walk. You walk ....
The teacher intruptes him: Quicker please.
The student: I run. You run ...
Teacher: Do you have trouble making decisions? I Asked First!B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 441
Student: Well...yes and no.
Little Johnny: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom? Write 55B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 419
Teacher: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?
Little Johnny: But I asked first!
A teacher asked a student to write 55. Verb!B by : Ripudaman Saini on 03-Oct-2005 Views : 371
Student asked: How?
Teacher: Write 5 and beside it another 5!
The student wrote 5 and stopped.
teacher: What are you waiting for?
student: I don't know which side to write the other 5!
Teacher: "Nick, what is the past participle of the verb to ring?" [ Previous Page ] [ Next Page ]
Nick: "What do you think it is, Sir?"
Teacher: "I don't think, I KNOW!"
Nick: "I don't think I know either, Sir!"
Pages : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13