SKIN WHITENING / LIGHTENING PILLS
L-Glutathione as a skin whitener
• As a skin whitener, Glutathione works by modifying conversion of eumelanine, or the dark pigmentation, to phaeomelanin, or the light pimentation. Therefore, instead of naturally producing eumelanin which causes skin darkening, glutathione alters the process and turn yields phaeomelanin which makes the skin lighter and more radiant. L-Glutathione as anti-aging & Detoxifier
• As an anti-aging mean, L-Glutathione is necessary in breakdown of oxidized fats and in carbohydrate metabolism. If glutathione supply in the body is insufficient, cells will expire more rapidly, thus making people age faster and more susceptible in toxin induced diseases like cancer.
• As a detoxifier / anti-oxidant agent, L-Glutathione works by scavenging free radicals that inhibits the body. Glutathione does this by binding toxins into a form which can be easily excreted by our body.
• who wish to have healthier, whiter, glowing and more youthful skin.
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that is made by the body and is found in every cell, where it helps turn glucose into energy. Other antioxidants work only in water (such as vitamin C) or fatty tissues (such as vitamin E), but alpha-lipoic acid is both fat- and water-soluble. It appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione. As an antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid can neutralize free radicals which can damage cells. Free radical damage is thought to contribute to aging and chronic illness. Dose for White L-Glutathione
• As an anti-oxidant / Anti-aging – 10 mg per kilogram (Kg) of body weight (bw) per day, divided into 2-3 doses
• As a skin whitening agent: 20-40 mg per kilogram (kg) of body weight (bw) per day, divided int0 2-3 doses Side Effects of L Glutathione
• Glutathione are definitely no side-effects of using Glutathione, you know why? Because its ability to whiten your skin is already its side-effect.
• There is also no harm in its prolonged use.
• It’s advisable to take Glutathione with meal and never take it with liquor or any alcoholic drink. While taking this, you won’t really become sensitive but you have to at least put sunscreen lotion or cream to exposed parts of your body and your face
Side Effects Of Alpha Lipoic Acid
• Side effects of alpha lipoic acid may include headache, tingling or a "pins and needles" sensation, skin rash, or muscle cramps.
• There have been a few reports in Japan of a rare condition called insulin autoimmune syndrome in people using alpha lipoic acid. The condition causes hypoglycemia and antibodies directed against the body's own insulin without previous insulin therapy.
• The safety of alpha lipoic acid in pregnant or nursing women, children, or people with kidney or liver disease is unknown.
INDICATIONS OF GLUTATHIONE TABLETS
• Gives skin a radiant
• Skin becomes smoother and clearer
• Controls acne and prevents acne marks
• Defies the aging process
• Protects the skin from sun and environmental damages
• Lightens skin colour, pigmentation, tan & freckles
• Prevent/remove pimples & pimple marks
• Anti-aging & anti wrinkles- makes your skin smooth, fresh & radiant
• Hasten healing of wounds
• Nourishes skin glow
• Makes pores finer
• Removes skin hyper-pigmentations
Next Article : Microdermabrasion (Skin Polishing)