Brain tumors include all tumors inside the cranium or in the central spinal canal. They are created by an abnormal and uncontrolled cell division, normally either in the brain itself (neurons, glial cells, lymphatic tissue, blood vessels), in the cranial nerves, in the brain envelopes (meninges), skull, pituitary and pineal gland, or spread from cancers primarily located in other organs (metastatic tumors).
Brain tumors or intracranial neoplasms can be cancerous (malignant) or non-cancerous (benign). The tumor is nothing but the abnormal and uncontrolled division of brain cells that forms a cluster of brain cells that we can called as tumor. So it is not the disease itself but the outward manifestation of symptoms of some internal derangement of the body. So cutting the tumor by operation will not cure the deep rooted cause but just remove the external symptoms. There are so many instances of again reappearance of tumor from the same place after few years of operation. Homeopathy can cure the brain tumor completely if treated as early as possible.
Homeopathy deals with physical, mental and spiritual aspect of any person having any disease thus goes deep into the root cause of the disease and cures at that level.
So if you are suffering from brain tumor never think that it cannot be cured, It is curable by proper homeopathy treatment. Clinical Homeopathy is the most modern homeopathy treatment that cure brain tumor permanently from the root level.
What causes Cancer? Cancer is triggered by ‘mutation’ in the DNA of the calls of the body. A mutation is a damaging change that has occurred in the DNA. DNA of the cells is like an ‘informative set of instructions about growth and division’. When this gets damaged (mutated), the cells have no proper instructions on how to grow and divide, so they start growing haphazardly and multiplying in a chaotic manner. This causes the onset of what is called ‘cancer’. Now this mutation can be caused due to a number of factors such as:
* Genetic tendency (Family history of cancer)
* Virus (certain carcinogenic virus)
* Excessive drinking
* Being obese (overweight)
* Skin damage caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation
* Unsafe sexual contact (certain sexually transmitted viral infections)
* Certain harmful chemicals in the environment
* Some chronic health conditions such as Ulcerative colitis, Hepatitis C, etc can turn cancerous
These are just some of the many things that can trigger a mutation and initiate cancer in the body.
Role of homeopathy in cancer management:
The scope of Homeopathy for cancer management varies depending on the type of cancer, stage of cancer and the general health of the patient. Following are some of the aspects of Cancer management with Homeopathy:
1) One of the most distressing complaints associated with some varieties of Cancer is the agonizing pain. Conventional medicines can provide pain relief but only to a certain extent and these medicines are not without any side effects. Moreover there is always a restriction to the dosage that can be safely administered to the patient. The advantage of administering Homeopathic medicines in such cases is that there can be effective pain control without inducing any side effects.
2) Homeopathy can help in improving the general well being and vitality of the patient
3) Conventional treatment options for cancer (chemotherapy, radiotherapy, etc) are associated with distressing side effects and homeopathy can play a definitive role to counter these side effects.
4) The diagnosis of cancer often leaves the patient with a sense of depression, anxiety and fear. The treatment may induce additional irritability, impatience and mood fluctuations. Homeopathy can influence the psyche of the patient and help him to deal with these emotions in a better way.
5) Homeopathic medicines may also have a role to play in controlling the pace at which the disease increases and spread of the disease to other organs.
This site does not provide medical or any other health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. The site and its services, including the information above, are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information on this site.