Herbs are recommended for most healthy adult people as a means to promote better health and well-being. However, we do recommend the following precautions:
• Pregnant women or women nursing a baby refrain from taking ANY herbs due to lack of testing of most herbs on fetuses and infants.
• All of our herbs are intended for adults, and are not recommended for children under the age of 18.
• People who have food allergies, sensitivities or digestive problems should be cautious when taking herbs, and carefully review the ingredients on the label for potential allergic reactions.
• If you're currently taking any prescription medication, please see your doctor before taking herbs to ensure there are no contraindications (we cannot advise on contraindications with medicine you may be taking).
• If you have a serious or life-threatening medical condition, please see your doctor.