SEX PROBLEMS/DISEASES MALE/FEMALE
Most of the so called sex diseases are psychological problems and are not the actual diseases. Most of these sex problems can be solved by sex councelling and need not any medicinal treatment. Even then some of these sex problems which are prevailing since a long time effecting one’s confidence and making him depressed may need medicine.Most of the antidepresant medicines in modern system effect the sexual derive negatively so the best to overcome these type of problems are the ayurvedic virile /aphrodisiac medicines which increase sexual derive as well as improve confidence and are antidepresant also. Another group of medicines is homeopathic medicines which are best for persons with low confidence.
Some of the actual sex diseases are the sexually transmitted infections ( S.T.D.) and their complications even after the treatment with modern medicines -like painful erections, premature ejeculation, atrophy of sex organsm in males; vaginal dryness ,dysparunia- painful intercourse and loss of orgasm in females need Ayurvedic and or Homeopathic treatment.
There is another group of sex diseases which deals with sex organ anomallies like Phymosis etc. in males , and like imperforated hymen etc. in females which need surgical intervention. It is good to know about sex problems of male and female parteners both only then both the parteners can get satisfied side by side.
Commenly met sex problems/diseases:
(A) Male sex problems /diseases:
- Impotency: No or week erection of penis without hardness even after strong stimulation by the female partener is called as impotency. The penis is unable to penetrate the vagina because of inefficient hardness of penis. Sometimes impotency may primarily be due to hormonal imbalance or may be temporary even after normal performance or due to psychological factor. In hormonal imbalance modern hormonal therapy is beneficial otherwise most of the cases may solved by councelling and or may need Ayurvedic or Homeopathic medicine.
- Premature ejeculation: Normal time of penetrative sexual intercourse is 3to 13 minutes. Ejeculation before 3 minutes or in other words before the satisfaction of lady is called as early ejeculation. Premature ejeculation may be so early that it may be even before penetration or even without erection. Problem can be solved by councelling if the time of ejeculation is more than 3 minutes as there may be female factors also as well as sex techneqe playing the important factor for sexual satisfaction of both the parteners while others may need Ayurvedic or Homeopathic medicine or both.
- No orgasm: No satisfaction after sexual intercourse due to no ejeculation of semen or very small uantity of ejeculate otherwise normal erection and hardness. Needs medicine and best medicines in these cases are ayurvedic medicines.
- Blood stained ejeculate/semen:This is the more aggravated form of the small quantity or no semen after sexual intercourse and need Ayurvedic treatment but if the semen is blood stained with large quantity of semen it may be due to some infection which needs allopathic medicine.
- Painful erections: It is also due to small quantity of semen and need Ayurvedic medicine which are very good for production of semen.
- No interest in sexual indulgence: Need councelling and Ayurvedic and or Homeo medicine and hormonal therapy .
- Phymosis: Phymosis ie small opening of fore skin of penis due to which stimulations are weak.Itcan cause hinderance in erections. Needs surgical intervention.
- Long foreskin of penis: Causes similar problem as Phymosis. Also need surgical intervention.
- High attached and thick frenulum: Frenulum is a fold of mucous membrane which attaches lower part of glance penis to the lower skin of shaft of penis. Sometimes it is thick and attached high upto urethera which causes hinderance in erection and hardness ultimately causing curvature of shaft with convesity upward and concvity facing downward and also glans penis pointing downward even in erect position.This causes dificulty in penetration. Surgical intervention necessary. It is wise for the parents to see for the problem of Phymosis, long foreskin and high attached and thick Frenulum in childhood and get that operated intime to avoid abnormal development of Penis.
- Small sized penis: Normal size of penis during erection is about 6” to 9” but with 4” size can satisfy a woman equally as normal size of vagina is 4” with cervics at 3” length so the penis touches cervics easily to satisfy the woman. Moreover satisfaction of the woman depends more upon hardness, duration and posture being used at the time of intercourse.. Penis less than 4” need treatment preferably Ayurvedic.
- Prostatorhoea / ‘Dhatu’ : Prostate secretion-a thick jelly like discharge at the time of passing stool and or voiding urine. Can be treated ayurvedically and homeopathically both with very good results.
- Atrophy of sex organs: Sex organs start shrinking after attaining the normal size which may be due to some disease or injury to the organs. Only hope is Homeopathic medicine in advanced cases but Ayurvdic Medicines can also do better in fresh cases.
Warning: include(/var/www/vhosts/whereincity.com/httpdocs/ads/tag/medical-468x15.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/whereincity.com/httpdocs/medical/articles/includes/show-article.php on line 91
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/var/www/vhosts/whereincity.com/httpdocs/ads/tag/medical-468x15.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/whereincity.com/httpdocs/medical/articles/includes/show-article.php on line 91
(2)Female sex problems/diseases:
Females being the passive parteners in sexual intercourse have very few sexual problems on their part. But most of the sex problems of males arise from the improper behaviour of females during sexual intercourse which depend upon the sex problems females have at their own. So it is very important on the part of females also to get their problems solved and cooperate voluntarily and happily during sexual intercourse to have the best performances of her partener.Commen ffemale sex problems are as follow-
- Dysparunia: ie pain during sexual intercourse thus disturbing attetion at the time of intercourse which effects orgasm and ultimately loss of sexual interest in females and loss of vigour in males.Needs councelling and medicinal treatment Pathy to be addopted depends upon whether she is newly wedded or is having the problem after having painless intercourses for sometime.
- No interest in sexual intercourse which effects personal relationship with husband and ultimately social life .Side by side councelling of both the parteners is required along with medicinal treatment of female partner.
- Nymphomania ie sexual instinct increased upto sexual madness causing insomnia and other disorders of mania.Needs early treatment.
- Vaginal inflamation and ulceration after every sexual intercours. Requires councelling and medicinal treatment.
- Vaginismus- vaginal itching .Requires medical advice for any infection but may be a symptom of Nymphomania also.
- Imperforated hymen or semeperforated thick hymen thus avoiding penetration of penis during sexual intercourse. Needs surgical intervention.
- Small sized vagina unable to accommodate penis.Only councelling can solve the problem in some cases while others may need vaginal dilation or surgical intervention.
- Atrophic or undeveloped sex organs : May be hormonal problem . Needs hormonal investigations. Homeopathy and Panchkarma in Ayurveda can solve the problem in few cases.
- Gushing of fluid during sexual intercourse.Needs medicinal treatment.
- Other genital infections causing Leukorhoea etc.can alter sexual behaviour and should be treated accordingly.
- Behaviour disorders like Insomnia,Irritation and quarellsome behaviourd due to no sexual satisfaction or over sexual indulgence. Need councelling at the level of both the partners.
- Physical weakness after sexual intercourse-needs councelling and medicinal treatment in few cases.