Fraxel Re-Store Laser
1. What is Fraxel Re-Store Laser?
Fraxel treatment is a revolutionary laser treatment that helps you to remove years from your appearance. The innovative Fraxel Laser is specially designed to alter only fractional volumes of the target tissue. The clinical effect of this treatment technique is to alter the appearance of aging and sun-damaged skin.
2. How does Fraxel Re-Store treatment work?
Fraxel Re-Store laser treatment targets aging and sun-damaged skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into your skin to expedite your body’s remodeling of collagen. And since the laser treats only a fraction of tissue at a time, it leaves the surrounding tissue intact, which promotes very rapid healing. Fraxel Re-Store treatment resurfaces your skin by stimulating the growth of new, healthy skin cells from the inside out.
3. What problem it treats?
- Acne Scar
- Surgical scars
- Accidental Scar
- Burn Scar
- Chicken pox scar
- Melasma (irregular patches of brown skin on the forehead, cheeks, upper lip and nose)
- Dark circle
- Fine wrinkles
- Facial rejuvenation
- Stretch marks
4. How Fraxel Re-Store treatment is performed?
First, your skin will be cleansed. Then, about 60 minutes prior to treatment, a topical anesthetic ointment will be applied to the treatment area. The Fraxel Re-Store procedure takes 3 to 5 minutes for a full face rest it depends on the area.
5. How many numbers of sittings are required?
3-5 sittings are recommended spaced about 21 to 30 days. The maximum effect comes in 15days. Redness & mild swelling can occur which goes off in 1-2 days. Your skin will naturally bronze over the next week and it will flake and exfoliate normally. Strictly avoid sun exposure. Put lot of sunscreen whenever go out and cover that particular area which is treated.
6. What are the benefits of Fraxel Re-Store treatment?
- Smoother, fresher, younger-looking looking skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Erasing of unwanted brown spots
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Improved appearance of acne scars and surgical scars